Tuesday, 15 January 2008

Good Luck Ryan!

So today we finally got our ultrasound. They nearly didn't let me have it as I didn't have a certain form but when they saw me getting extremely upset and my voice was getting louder as I asked "so what am I meant to do?! I was never given a form for you!" they asked for my doctors phone number and got it faxed. Now that wasn't so hard was it???

After a short wait we went it. Oh it was sooooo cool! At first I was panicking because the technician was pointing different baby parts out to me and I couldn't see anything! However once the measuring was over we got to the good stuff.... fingers, toes, brain, heart, nose, arms, legs. All there and in the right place!

So here are the pictures of our baby girl. Yes, we're having a girl. Good Luck Ryan!

5 comments:

D said...

Those are pretty good shots they got for you. Ours were pretty fuzzy. Congrats on having a girl!

Lexi said...

A girl! How wonderful! Have any ideas for names?

Anonymous said...

Very very cool!!

Lindy Kyle said...

Sooooo fun! Congrats you two!!!!!

Jessica said...

lol....I'm just remembering the conversation we had a few weeks ago about how it looked like you were carrying a boy.