I can't decide how I feel about Valentines Day.... I never liked it growing up, I thought it was a pointless holiday and that probably stems from the fact that I never really dated before Ryan! I still think it's pointless, either a way to encourage us to spend more money or a way to encourage disharmony because our significant other hasn't done what we hoped for or expected!!! However part of me loves the idea of being suprised and having the one you love tell you how much you mean to them. But then we should be doing that anyway.... the hardest part is learning to love someone the way they recgonise love, especially if it's the polar opposite of what you see love as being. Love changes on you as well, as time goes on. It really is a very confusing business!
1 comment:
You should read the book called the 5 love languages! It's excellent!
Post a Comment