Tuesday, 12 February 2008

Relaxing with Corbit

I haven't posted mentioning Corbit for a while but I had some cute pictures and couldn't resist! I came home from work one evening to find Corbit's favourite mouse toy well and truely dead. He is a savage beast! hehe


Having a nap... I thought he looked so funny!

Cuteness! For a really funny video concerning these pictures go check out Ryan's blog (link on the right... Hired by Ryan)


This was on Sunday evening. I was having a lovely relaxing time just reading my book when Corbit jumped onto the couch and snuggled himself under my arm and fell asleep! It was soooo comfy. He just loves to be where everyone else is.
Corbit was the result of a lack of communication.... or too much (I haven't decided which!). We've had him for over a year now and he's cute and playful and loving. I thought Ryan wanted a dog and I told him if he wanted one he could get one I didn't mind, Ryan thought I wanted a dog.... I think I liked the idea of having one! He was our second anniversary gift... it's been a rocky road but he is cute!!! Sometimes I'm ready to get rid of him, the rest of the time I can't imagine him not being there! We're excited to see how he reacts to baby. He has the best temperment and we're pretty confident he's just going to want to lick the baby to death and then fall asleep next to him/her! hehe

No comments: