Maybe it's a British thing or just a reminder of home but one of my most favourite things is when it's raining outside.... I mean really really raining, it's pouring, just chucking it down, cats and dogs. I love the smell and my favourite thing is the sound of the rain on the roof and the windows when you're all tucked up cozy inside. It's like that right now, I'm very content.
2 comments:
Ha, you should move to the west coast. Man, if you love the rain you'd love it out here. Sometimes it rains for DAYS and DAYS - no joke!! Once we had rain for almost 10 days.....I think you have to grow up here to appreciate it.
I'm such a blog stalker. I hope you can forgive me. I got here from the link on Cat's blog. But I have to say that I also LOVE the rain. In fact the most rainy and blustery days are my very favorite. I love getting all cozy with a cup of cocoa, a great book and watching it pour. Some people like watching snow, I love the rain. Yeah...I might be crazy.
Oh you can stalk my blog if you like.
http://lifeslittleoccurrences.blogspot.com
Post a Comment