'The Police'
Sting is my actual favourite, I have no idea who the other two guys are! hehe but I do know it's going to be AMAZING!!! Elvis Costello is opening. Once again no real idea what to expect with him I just know when I told my dad he was opening he told me there was no way I could miss this show! I'm going with hubby and Helen (mother-in-law) and this day can really not go fast enough! Ryan says I better not go into labour as it'll be the most expensive way to induce it plus the baby will have to be called Roxanne! The idea did come about to just strap pillows around my waist but I know baby is just as excited for this concert as I am because I've been listening to the cd all day and every time it's on it starts bopping away! Favourite song that I can decipher so far is 'Can't Stand Losing You', that's when she's most active! hehe.
So I did have a doctors appointment yesterday, I'm 34 weeks so six more to go and I'm almost done month 8. Everything is great, my weight gain is enough (about 24lbs so far) and my blood pressure is spot on. We found the baby's heartbeat straight away which made the nurse chuckle and it's very healthy. My doctor can feel the baby's head in the right place... pushing against my bladder, go figure. My appointment was literally three minutes flat, I guess I'm a pretty ideal patient! Next one is in two weeks and then I'm onto weekly check-ups.
The other day I had my first real rollercoaster hormonal day. It started with a bad dream and I woke up and was so upset that my day started off with me being in a mopey mood. Then it got better and then I got tired and could feel myself feeling grumpy. So when I got home Ryan and I ate and he left for the evening (church meetings), I had a nap and then woke up feeling so much better with a burst of energy to clean my kitchen! It suddenly hit me that day though, I've enjoyed being pregnant so far but now I'm tired and I'm done. I'm ready for baby to come out, for my body to be my own, for a little more control and eight months is long enough! Goodness knows what it must be like for an elephant, they're pregnant for like two years?!!!!!! I'm glad I'm human.

2 comments:
I hope you have a good time at the concert!!!!
(Oh. and I put my name down as jysika since there's another jessica who comments here and it's to avoid confusion)
I hope you have fun at the concert! Or had fun...when was it? And I'm glad baby is still doing great!
Katie, since we have "met" now, do you mind if I add a link to your blog on mine?
Post a Comment