So I haven't written in a week and that's because my last week at work was crrrrrazzzzy! I was training a girl to take my spot and then had my bosses realise that a few people had left in the last few months and I was the last person who knew how to do a lot of the jobs that I did so then it was trying to make sure there were sufficient instructions to refer too and any messes were cleared up! The poor girl I was training was a little swamped! Last Thursday work surprised me with a pizza lunch and lots of baby gifts, I was blown away! They gave us a huge gift bag full of toys, books, sippy cups, bibs, clothes, nappies, wipes as well as a gift card for babies r us from a collection they did which was extremely generous and more than I could believe. If that wasn't enough some of my co-workers bought us individual gifts as well. We were utterly spoilt!


Now it's just a case of passing the time until baby gets here, the countdown is on!
2 comments:
Aren't surprise parties fun? I love being spoiled, especially if I had no idea it was going to happen in the first place! Although surprise parties hardly ever occur in my life. I'm glad you are enjoying your maternity leave so far!
that's so nice of your work to do that! I'm so excited for my little niece or nephew to come!
Post a Comment