- She has the cutest sad face, it just makes your heart melt! Her bottom lip sticks out as she scrunches her eyes shut and if she doesn't get a cuddle quick the crying will start!
- We were lying in bed one morning, Paige was sleeping and I was reading when the telephone started to ring. She startled and then gave a scared cry. I had never heard anything like it, I hope I don't have to hear it often! It brought to the surface all these maternal protective instincts.
- She really is an angel baby - we get the best of both worlds, she loves to cuddle but it's also fun watching her sitting/lying there wide awake looking around and then seeing her fall asleep.
- We can make her smile! She has the cutest little gums, I'll be sad when her teeth come in! She'll give you the widest grin and it'll stick around. She really does have the most beautiful smile. We even heard a little giggle from her this week!
- One of my most favourite things is when she's lying on the changing table, only in a nappy or just plain nakey (that's what we call her!) and watching her as she wriggles around, enjoying the freedom you don't get when you're wearing clothes! She'll just smile and smile and smile and start babbling away. It happens frequently that when she needs a nappy change we'll be gone for 10minutes as she enjoys this time as much as I do and we chat and sing silly songs.
- She has started making talking noises. It's so fun to see her react to different situations.
Sunday, 27 July 2008
Noticable Moments@ 2 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!
Post a Comment