I love it when she's breastfeeding and she's looking at me and I'm looking at her! Such a peaceful moment and it feels like we have a real bond. She's also just beginning to put her arms around my neck when I pick her up, feeling that and then her face snuggling into my neck just leaves me walking on air!
Just to add to that comment too, I know I talk about it a lot but one of the first things people notice about Paige is her smile. Both sets of her grandparents tell me how much they love her smile, we love her smile and even strangers love it! (In line at the grocery store the other evening while I was loading my food onto the belt an older couple behind me were amusing Paige!). She is such a beautiful little girl!
2 comments:
She is soo cute, and yes she does have a cutie smile (just in case you wanted my 2 cents, lol)! Parenting is awesome, and it definitely helps us to be more patient sometimes too :)Give me some news it's been a while.
She's just adorable - I'd have to agree, a beautiful smile!
I'm glad we're friends...and family too!
Post a Comment