Friday, 5 December 2008

4 Things Tag

Wow, it's amazing how quickly you get behind... Ryan had to tell me I'd been tagged and then it's still taken me two weeks to get my butt into gear, it's this ward Christmas party I'm planning but that's a whole other entry! So here we go with the tag...
4 Things Tag
4 things I was doing 10 years ago: (this was REALLY hard for me to remember!)

1. I was in Colchester, in year 8 at school.
2. There were the blonde highlights and bob hair cut.
3. I think this was when I met John Pooley who became my best friend through the teenage years.
4. I started playing the flute.

4 things on my list to do today:

1. Laundry
2. Washing up
3. Deciding if I want to take Paige to a Relief Society activity tonight which will mess up her bedtime
4. Last minute details for the Christmas Party tomorrow

4 things I love about my husband:

1. He's patient with me!!!
2. He works so hard to provide for our little family
3. He's a wonderful daddy
4. He's funny

4 jobs I've had:

1. McDonalds, yeah baby.
2. Receptionist at a Solicitors
3. Worked the night shift at NEXT (restocking at a clothing store)
4. An au pair for the Lowaters (or nanny)

4 Movies I have seen more than once:

1. Anne of Green Gables
2. Pride & Prejudice (the BBC version)
3. Prince of Egypt
4. Secondhand Lions

4 places I've lived:

1. Harrogate, N.Yorkshire, UK
2. Bromley, London, UK
3. Colchester, UK
4. Ottawa, Canada

4 places I've been:

1. France
2. Holland
3. Belgium
4. Spain

4 places I want to visit:

1. Greece
2. Carribean
3. Israel
4. Africa

4 T.V. shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. House
3. The Office
4. Heros

4 things you may not know about me:

1. I used to play the cello
2. I won a public speaking competition at school
3. I was going to go to university to study sociology
4. I get stage fright when playing my flute in front of people... unless I'm in a group/choir

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was going to wonder about the stage fright when playing the flute...