Christmas day Ryan was up at 2am.... I kid not. I managed to get him to let me stay asleep until almost 4am. I had a shower and when I woke up he and Paige were waiting for me. Paige was smiling away so I think she must have caught on to his excitement! So we opened gifts and Paige kind of had the idea! We had a lot of fun with her and a very successful Christmas. Later in the morning we went to Ryan's parents home and decided to stay there for the week to save driving back and forth all the time. Robbie was home (but only for a week) and Ryan's sister and her family were visiting from southern Ontario and we wanted to spend as much time with everyone before they all left again. It was a lovely week! Paige had a cousin to play with and there was always wonderful company! Angela and I have a tradition to go shopping on boxing day and we had a very successful trip, getting clothes and kitchen items in some fantastic sales!
Friday, 16 January 2009
Finally my Christmas Post
I really need to find some interesting things in life to blog about and then maybe I'll stop posting about things that happened months ago! Anyway, here's what happened with Christmas for us...
On Christmas eve we always go to Ryan's aunts home for a family get together, it's lovely being able to see everyone all at once and the food is always unbelievable :) This year it was extra special. As I mentioned before Ryan's brother Robbie just arrived home from being in Romania for two years and this was the first time he met Paige. She loved him instantly and her face would always light up when he was around, funny thing too, they have the same open mouth smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! What adorable pictures! I can't believe how big Paige is getting. I'm glad you had a happy Christmas! Thanks for sharing!
what a little cutie she is!! I have the cutest picture of her squinting her eyes before the flash of my camera went off, it's soo stinkin cute!
Post a Comment