Thursday, 26 February 2009

I want it back!

Yesterday I went to get my haircut, all ready for our holiday down to Florida on Sunday. I've had a really hard time finding a good hairdresser since coming to Canada and as you can probably tell I'm still not happy with what I've found. Why didn't I just ask for a trim?? Why, why WHY?! The hairdresser didn't even tell me what they were going to do they just started chopping. I said I didn't want a fringe (bangs) and my shortest layer at the front is pretty much a fringe. The hair at the back is super short, I've never felt that much of my neck with the front being longer... as in at my chin longer. I look like a boy. I HATE it. Hair is important to girls, and I am extremely unhappy, especially with now I'm going on holiday and there will be tonnes of photos. I HATE it. How do I get hair to grow back quickly???? I'm never getting my hair cut again. Ooooo I'm really upset about this, when your hair is short there's nothing you can do about it, I can't tie it up and pinning it makes it look worse. I'm going to be ugly for a long time...

5 comments:

Axe Family said...

I am sorry about your hair! It's really upsetting when it's cut to short. It reminds me of the book little women when Jo cuts her hair short. Just remember it will grow back!

SAH in Suburbia said...

I have been out here for 10 years and I have yet to find a good hairdresser! I have had some HORRIBLE short haircuts.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your new cut....you might get used to it?? Ya, I know....there's nothing really anyone can say except that it will grow back.

Perhaps you could find a gorgeous new sunhat? Heck, you're going to the sunshine....that might work??

Amelia and Edmund said...

I agree with previous post...there's really only 2 things you can do for a bad haircut that is too short: wear a hat, or take prenatal vitamins! My grows like nothing else right now...seriously, more than an inch/month.

Jessica said...

I like my hairdresser. I even have the kids going to him. Let me know when you're ready (if ever) for a hair cut/trim. He listens.

jysika said...

katie, could you email me?
You added me to your list of safe contacts.
i have a question to ask you.